It’s Wednesday, which means it’s time for The Wall of Fame. The Wall of Fame is our chance to show off our Student of the Week and let you learn a little bit about each one of our amazing students here at Lytle’s Beauty College.
This week we honor Jennifer Tingley!
Name: Jennifer Tingley
Hometown: Santa Rosa, Ca
Current Hours: 1444.5
Graduation Date: September 29, 2012
1. What made you choose beauty as a career?
I love to make people feel good!
2. How did you decide to enroll at Lytle’s Beauty College?
My biggest influence was my hairdresser, she went to Lytle’s Beauty College as well.
3. What is life like outside of school?
I eat , sleep, and gear up for my next day.
4. What is your most memorable experience here at Lytle’s Beauty College?
There are so many amazing memories, but by far it is the 80’s day mixer.
5. Where do you see yourself after graduation?
I see myself working as an assistant for 6 months to a year, then I will rent a station.
6. Do you have any advice for anyone thinking about beauty as a career?
Be prepared for hard work and dedication.
What the staff says.
“Jennifer is a hard worker. she doesn’t take shortcuts and doesn’t try to sneak out of operations. She works her hardest and does the best job she can. She might not always be the fastest, but she is very careful and cautious in her work. She even does operations that she doesn’t need just to help out the team.” – The Staff collectively