It’s Wednesday, which means it’s time for The Wall of Fame. The Wall of Fame is our chance to show off our Student of the Week and let you learn a little bit about each one of our amazing students here at Lytle’s Beauty College.
This week we honor Kaylene Keyser!
Name: Kaylene Keyser
Hometown: Ukiah, California
Current Hours: 1056
Graduation Date: January 2013
1. What made you choose beauty as a career?
When I was little, my aunt would cut my hair in her kitchen. I also really enjoyed observing how things were done anytime I was in a salon.
2. How did you decide to enroll at Lytle’s Beauty College?
I was looking in to different beauty schools and when I visited Lytle’s Beauty College everyone was very welcoming.
3. What is life like outside of school?
Just as busy and just as fun.
4. What is your most memorable experience here at Lytle’s Beauty College?
All of the “ah-ha!” moments when something you’ve learned clicks into greater understanding.
5. How has beauty changed your life?
I have grown to appreciate everything around me more.
6. Where do you see yourself after graduation?
I see myself working in a salon, continuing my education, and working my way towards being a platform artist.
7. Do you have any advice to anyone thinking about beauty as a career?
It takes dedication. As with anything in life, you have to want it to succeed.