Hey there, it’s another great day at Lytle’s Beauty College. Today I want to share another little piece of us with you and help you get to know The Staff better, which is why this is called Meet & Greet Monday.
NAME: Kylie Woolen
1. Where were you born?
2. Do you have any kids?
3. What is your favorite snack food?
I love licorice, red and black.
4. What is a movie you could watch over and over again?
Talladega Nights, Avatar, Mission Impossible, and Ace Ventura
5. Do you have any special skills or talents?
I can cook/bake just about anything, abstract painting, filming and editing videos. I am pretty crafty as well.
6. Are there any special causes close to your heart?
Threads for Teens and The Redwood Empire Food Bank
7. If you weren’t a Cosmetologist/Educator, what would you be?
I would probably be doing marketing for a Cosmetics Company, possibly my own.
8. As a child what did you dream that you would grow up to be?
Honestly, I really can’t remember wanting to be anything specific, just famous.
9. What has been the most significant accomplishment in your life? Why?
A significant accomplishment in my life has been completing Beauty College and getting my Cosmetology license because it really has opened so many doors for me in both my personal and professional life.
10.Who is your role model?
I could never pick just one role model. I am constantly learning from everyone around me, which I love and wouldn’t change for anything. I have found that there is always something to learn from everyone.