Hey there, it’s another great day at Lytle’s. Today I want to share another little piece of us with you and help you get to know The Staff better, which is why this is called Meet & Greet Monday.
NAME: Kimberly Krueger
1. How did you get started in this business?
I had a perfectly good career, but I really wanted to be a hairdresser, so I decided one year to make the change. My first job after beauty college was a salon in Healdsburg.
2. What is the most rewarding part of your job?
Seeing a student become good at cutting — that moment when a student finally realizes that she (or he) can do it without us is really powerful.
3. What is a movie you could watch over and over again?
Pope of Greenwich Village
New York, New York
I could go on and on for hours with movies I’d watch over and over.
4. What is the farthest distance you have traveled from home?
5. Do you have any special skills or talents?
I can flare my nostrils
6. Are there any social causes close to your heart?
Habitat for Humanity
7. If you weren’t a Cosmetologist / Educator, what would you be?
I would be a Muffin Shop Owner/Baker.
8. As a child, what did you dream that you would grow up to be?
I never figured it out. No one thing ever stood out when I was a child.
9. Who is your role model?
My dad is my Role Model.
10. Who or what inspires you the most?
My kids. They are hilarious, emotionally demanding, intellectually challenging, and amazing.