Hey there, it’s another great day at Lytle’s Beauty College. Today I want to share another little piece of us with you and help you get to know The Staff better, which is why this is called Meet & Greet Monday.
NAME: Chuck Kaufman
1. How did you get started in this business?
A friend recommended it.
2. What is the most rewarding part of your job?
The most rewarding part of my job is helping students.
3. What is the farthest distance you have traveled from home?
The farthest distance I have traveled is to Tanzania, Africa.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
I like watching sports.
5. Can you tell us about your training?
The College has provided great training from Pivot Point and Goldwell.
6. Why did you choose Cosmetology/Education as a career?
I like helping and making people happy.
7. Would you rather: live without music or live without TV?
I would rather live without TV.
8. Would you rather: see a scary movie or see a movie with a happy ending?
I would rather see a movie with a happy ending.
9. Who or what inspires you the most?
Kathy Lytle, who is a great person.
10. Do you have any hobbies?