Hey there, it’s another great day at Lytle’s Beauty College. Today I want to share another little piece of us with you and help you get to know The Staff better, which is why this is called Meet & Greet Monday.
NAME: Farideh “Fari” Saharkhizan
1. How did you get started in this business?
I am a previous student of Lytle’s Beauty College.
2. What is the most rewarding part of your job?
The most rewarding part of my job is seeing the students succeed.
3. What is a movie you could watch over and over again?
4. What is the farthest distance you have traveled from home?
I have traveled to Europe and Iran.
5. What 3 items would you take with you to a deserted island?
I would take an airplane, food, and a book.
6. Would you rather: read the book or watch the movie?
I would rather read the book and then watch the movie.
7. Why/how did you become a Cosmetologist?
I had a passion for it, as a teen I was always into beauty.
8. Why/how did you become and Educator?
I was inspired to share my knowledge after I finished my education.
9. How has beauty changed your life?
It sowed me that everyone and everything is beautiful in a special way.
10. Do you have any siblings? If yes, how many?
Yes, I have a brother and sister.