Hey there, it’s another great day at Lytle’s. Today I want to share another little piece of us with you and help you get to know The Staff better, which is why this is called Meet & Greet Monday.
NAME: Jennifer Tremont
1. How did you get started in this business?
I did one year of schooling which has been followed by years of on the job training.
2. What is the most rewarding part of your job?
The most rewarding part of my job is seeing my work on the big screen.
3. What is a movie you could watch over and over again?
Some Time Next Year
4. What is the farthest distance you have traveled from home?
5. Do you have any special skills or talents?
I act in community theater.
6. Are there any special causes close to your heart?
The Active 20-30 Club: Kid Spree and High School Project Grad Nights
7. If you weren’t a Cosmetologist, what would you be?
I would be an animal trainer for sea mammals.
8. As a child, what did you dream that you would grow up to be?
As a child, I wanted to be a Veterinarian.
9. If there was a movie made about your life, who would you like to see play the lead?
10. What has been the most significant accomplishment in your life? Why?
Becoming a Journeyman in the Hair Union. Now I am a Department Head for TV & Movie Shows.