Hey there, it’s another great day at Lytle’s Beauty College. Today I want to share another little piece of us with you and help you get to know The Staff better, which is why this is called Meet & Greet Monday.
NAME: Brenda Keehn
1. What are 3 things that have changed your life?
Moving to California, meeting my husband, and getting a dog.
2. What beauty tip(s) can you give us?
Stay out of the sun if you want to look younger than your age.
3. What is your favorite color?
I love red.
4. What is your favorite quote?
“The secret to a happy marriage is to do everything your wife says.” – Don Keehn, my husband. Now you all know why I have such a great marriage.
5. Would you rather: cook at home or go out to dinner?
I would rather go out to dinner.
6. Would you rather: know it all or have it all?
I would rather have it all.
7. You have just won the lottery, now what?
I would quit my job and travel all over the United States until I had seen it all.
8. What is the last book you read?
The book of Jasher.
9. Do you have any hobbies?
Reading, roller skating, hiking, and spending time with my adopted grandchildren.
10. How has beauty changed your life?
It keeps me looking younger than I am.