Hey there, it’s another great day at Lytle’s Beauty College. Today I want to share another little piece of us with you and help you get to know The Staff better, which is why this is called Meet & Greet Monday.
1. Where were you born?
2. Do you have any children?
Yes I have 2 boys.
3. What do you like to do in your spare time?
I enjoy spending time with friends and family, cooking & barbecuing, heading to the river, camping, seeing live music and dining out.
4. What are some of your favorite products and why?
Keratin Smoothing Treatments because it eliminates the frizz. Mostly. Dermalogica Overnight Repair Serum because it makes me glow. Crest White Strips – White teeth = young smile.
5. Share something about your training.
The foundation of my career was built here at Lytle’s Beauty College with Jenn Curtice as my Educator.
6. Why did you choose Esthetics & Education as a career?
This industry really utilizes my nurturing personality and I never tire of learning, doing, or talking about it.
7. Would you rather: Know it all or have it all?
Neither, I enjoy the road of progress.
8. Would you rather: Live without music or TV?
That’s easy, I could live without TV.
9. You have just won the lottery, now what?
College funds for my boys, buy a house big enough to hold all my friends & family, travel, and start businesses for my husband and I.
10. What would you do if you had a time machine?
I would spend time with my dad.