Hey there, it’s another great day at Lytle’s Beauty College. Today I want to share another little piece of us with you and help you get to know The Staff better, which is why this is called Meet & Greet Monday.
NAME: Farideh “Fari” Saharkhizan
1. What do you like to do with your spare time?
I enjoy reading books, watching movies, and shopping!
2. What can you say to future professionals?
Practice makes prefect.
3. What is your favorite TV show?
4. What is your favorite book?
“Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff… and it’s all small stuff” by Richard Carlson
5. Would you rather: Cook at home or go out to dinner?
Usually, I like to cook at home but going out to dinner is nice once in a while also.
6. Would you rather: Know it all or have it all?
I would rather know it all.
7. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Fari God Mother is what my students would say. I would say strong, dedicated, and motivated.
8. You have just won the lottery, what now?
I wouldn’t quit my job. I would continue working and help the students who need money for their education.
9. What is your drink of choice?
10. If today was your last day on earth, what would you do?
I would go skydiving and visit my parents.
11. Can you give us any words of wisdom that have been passed on to you?
Dream big; work hard. Set a goal and achieve it. Never give up.
12. What are 3 things that have changed your life?
My job, my kids, and my health.
13. What is your favorite quote?
“Treat others the way you want to be treated.” & “Let your smile change the world but don’t let the world change your smile.”
14. What can you tell us about your training?
Kathy Lytle was my mentor and I learned so much from her that I now apply daily in class.
15. Would you rather: Live without music or TV?
I would rather live without TV.
16. Would you rather: see a scary movie or one with a happy ending?
I would rather see a movie with a happy ending.
17. What would you do if you had a time machine?
I wouldn’t do anything different. I’m only looking forward to what the future has in store.
18. Which super power would you like to have and why?
I would like to be able to read peoples minds so there wouldn’t be any misunderstandings or miss communications.
19. What has been the most significant accomplishment in your life?
Fighting Cancer! raising my kids to be good citizens.
20. Who is your role model?
21. What is your favorite perfume or cologne?
Chanel & Euphoria
22. What beauty tip can you share with us?
Everyone is beautiful inside and out.
23. Do you have any pets?
I have 2 Goldfish.
24. Who would be your dream client?
25. Why did you choose Cosmetology and Education as a career?
I have always had a passion for it even as a child.