Hey there, it’s another great day at Lytle’s. Today I want to share another little piece of us with you and help you get to know The Staff better, which is why this is called Meet & Greet Monday.
Name: Ryan “Sonny” Reed
1. How did you get started in the business?
I am a second generation Stylist, following in my mothers footsteps.
2. What is the most rewarding part of your job?
I love to teach others the profession that I love.
3. What can you say to future professionals?
Stay fresh and continue to educate yourself.
4. What are 3 things that have changed your life?
Graduating from college, having a baby and attending The Landmark Forum.
5. What beauty tip can you give us?
The finished style is just as important as the process to get there.
6. What do you like to do with your spare time?
I enjoy cooking, spending time with my family, riding my motorcycle, and working out.
7. What is your dream vacation?
Going to Fiji with my wife.
8. What is the farthest distance you have traveled from home?
9. What is your favorite TV show?
10. What is your favorite book? Power of Now
11. What is your favorite color?
12. What is your favorite quote?
“There is no passion to be found playing small in settling for a life that is less than the one we are capable of living.” -Nelson Mandela
13. Why did you choose Cosmetology and Education as a career?
I love connecting with people through my passion of being an Artisan.
14. Would you rather: Read the book or watch the movie?
I would rather watch the movie.
15. Would you rather: Cook at home or go out to dinner?
I would rather cook at home.
16. Would you rather: Know it all or have it all?
I would rather know it all.
17. Would you rather: Live without music or TV?
I would rather live without TV>
18. Who would be a dream client?
19. If you weren’t a Cosmetologist or Educator, what would you be?
I would have been a Chef.
20. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Integrity, Compassionate, Passionate
21. You have just won the lottery, what now?
Touch as many peoples lives as I can.
22. Which super power would you like to have and why?
I would like to have the power to fly because I enjoy traveling.
23. What is the last book you read?
24. What has been the most significant accomplishment in your life and why?
Graduating form college with honors, regardless of a learning disability.
25. Who is your role model?
At different times in my life I surround myself with people that have desirable qualities I try to model. If I had to choose just one it would be my mom.