It’s Meet & Greet Monday, which means it’s time for you to meet one of our wonderful and super talented students. Read the interview below.
Name: Sarah Weiss
Hometown: Kihei, HI
Current Hours: 1301
Graduation Date: May 1, 2014
1. What made you choose beauty as a career?
What didn’t make me choose it is probably a better question. I get to help people , boost their confidence, have fun, make money, be social, create, etc… I could go on and on because there are so many reasons.
2. How did you decide to enroll at Lytle’s Beauty College?
They had the highest pass rate and were accredited. They’re also close to home which is a bonus.
3. What is life like outside of school?
Hard! I have twin 4 year old boys, 2 dogs, 2 bunnies, a cat and a husband; but I wouldn’t change anything!
4. What is your most memorable experience here at Lytle’s Beauty College?
I don’t have one most memorable moment, I have hundreds! The people who I love, will be with me forever.
5. How has beauty changed your life?
I never thought I was “creative”, beauty has opened that side of my brain and helped me accept and embrace my logical side.
6. Where do you see yourself after graduation?
On a path to success! Maybe being an apprentice, taking lots of extra classes, and in a few years I WILL own a salon.
7. Do you have any advice to anyone thinking about beauty as a career?
Don’t take this lightly! This year at school will break you down and if you let it, it will also build you back up. If you don’t take this seriously, you won’t make it. I promise.
8. Is there anything else that you would like to say or share?
Come here and be open, honest and raw. Let the stress, passion and love just happen. It will change you forever, if you let it.