It’s Meet & Greet Monday, which means it’s time for you to meet one of our wonderful and super talented students. Read the interview below.
Name: Holly Schaefer
Hometown: Petaluma, CA
Current Hours: 991
Graduation Date: August 20, 2014
1. What made you choose beauty as a career?
I wanted to have a career that would allow me to do something different and creative everyday.
2. How did you decide to enroll at Lytle’s Beauty College?
It was the best school and my Hairstylist went here.
3. What is life like outside of school?
Work! Work! Work!
4. What is your most memorable experience here at Lytle’s Beauty College?
All of the people I have met and friendships I have made.
5. How has beauty changed your life?
Being n this career path has made me 150% more confident and happy.
6. Where do you see yourself after graduation?
I will be working in a spa doing facials and probably starting an apprentice program at a salon.
7. Do you have any advice to anyone thinking about beauty as a career?
Don’t wait! If you know this is what you want to do, just do it!