Hey there, it’s another great day at Lytle’s. Today I want to share another little piece of us with you and help you get to know The Staff better, which is why this is called Meet & Greet Monday.
NAME: Shenaya Muniz
1. How did you get started in the business?
I’ve always had a strong interest and started watching tutorials, taking makeup classes, and doing research on skincare since I was a teenager. Professionally, I got my start once I enrolled here at Lytle’s in 2010.
2. What is the most rewarding part of your job?
I love watching the students throughout their experience and being here to support that in any way that I can. As a former student, it’s nice to be able to relate tot hem and share in the excitement of their accomplishments.
3. What is your favorite T.V. show?
The League, Louie, Single Ladies, and The Layover
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Would you rather: cook at home or go out to dinner?
It depends on the night… If its Friday night or any other weekend night I would probably want to go out to dinner, but during the week I like to try out different recipes and cook for my family.
6. Would you rather: know it all or have it all?
No one likes a “know it all” and I think you have when you make the best of what you have.
7. You have just won the lottery, what now?
Call a financial advisor and attorney, and then take my friends and family on a tropical vacation.
8. What would you do if you had a time machine?
Nothing. I would be too afraid I wouldn’t be able to come back.
9. What is your drink of choice?
Arnold Palmers, which is Iced Tea with Lemonade.
10. If today was your last day on earth, what would you do?
I would want to be surrounded by friends and family, eat our favorite foods, and reminisce.