Pure Glam – Dry Bar is Hiring!
Pure Glam — Dry Bar is looking for upbeat, talented stylists, who have a passion for sustainable products and choose to embrace the ‘greener’ things in life.
What is Pure Glam?
Pure Glam is an eco friendly dry bar opening in Corte Madera’s Town Center in September. We offer pure, elegant hair care made with organically grown and sustainably sourced ingredients that are not only effective, but also good for you and for the environment. Hand crafted without chemicals, parabens, synthetic fragrance, mineral oil, dyes, or fillers. Cruelty free, Pure Glam’s products provide the hair and scalp with the nourishment it needs and deserves.
What we’re looking for:
We want our stylists to appreciate that our clients are Pure Glam’s #1 focus. We strive to provide our clientele with not only fabulous hair but also the best customer service possible. By using only Pure Glam’s hair care products, stylists will provide services including: wash, blow out/style, and updo’s. In addition, stylists should posses a love and passion for hair and it’s creativity, we want you to grow with our company and help support and expand our organic hair care line.
Full-time / Part-time
- Able to preform the following physical requirements including, but not limited to:
- Continuous standing / walking for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Unpack and lift boxes up to 40 pounds.
- Continuous bending of neck, arms, torso and legs for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Maintain a clean station area, equipment and tools.
- Stock and fill product shelves, drawers and stations.
- Commitment to a green eco friendly environment.
- Physical contact with clients and/or customers.
- Maintain compliance with State Board of Barbering and Cosmetology and State Board of Health rules and regulations.
- Consistent and reliable attendance.
- Accurate use of timekeeping system — making sure you are on task with your appointment times.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Retail sales and service history.
- Flexibility regarding work hours; ability to work nights, weekends, and some holidays.
- Flexibility regarding work location as we will offer onsite services for special events and bridal services.
- Embrace and support change in a positive manner.
- Comfortable and competent at blow out, styling, up-do and makeup services.
- Strong communication skills.
- Adept at problem solving.
- Flexible and adaptable to client and customer needs.
hourly + service commission + retail commission
If Pure Glam seems like the right fit for you, please respond with a copy of your resume including days and times you are available.
*feel free to attach photo portfolio of styles and/or makeup applications you have done in the past.
Pure Glam is an equal opportunity employer.