It’s Meet & Greet Monday, which means it’s time for you to meet one of our wonderful and super talented students. Read the interview below.
Name: Alexzandra Perry
Hometown: Windsor, CA
Graduation Date: August 28, 2014
1. What made you choose beauty as a career?
I’ve always loved making people feel better about themselves as well as hair & makeup. So I thought putting 2 of the things I like best together would be a great career.
2. How did you decide to enroll at Lytle’s?
I really wanted to make this a career and my grandma told me about Lytle’s. I figured it’s close to home and it’s my dream, so I went for it.
3. What is life like outside of school?
Busy! I’m always busy and I’ve realized I’m much happier at school than I am anywhere else. I work almost full time and have a HUGE family.
4. What is your most memorable experience here at Lytle’s?
So far it has been everything. Watching girls graduate and start their careers, the freshman room, the staff and most importantly the friendships you create here.
5. How has beauty changed your life?
It is the beginning of the rest of my life. I’ve learned so much and not only in the beauty industry that I’ll take with me.
6. Where do you see yourself after graduation?
I’m not sure yet, I’m kind of letting life take it’s path. I’m really just hoping that I’ll be successful whatever I end up doing.
7. Do you have any advice to anyone thinking about beauty as a career?
I really do recommend the beauty industry and especially Lytle’s. There’s a connection at this school that I’ve never experienced before and I’ll take it with me when I go.
8. Is there anything else that you would like to say or share?
This school has changed my life. It’s so amazing and hard to even put into words. I recommend Lytle’s to anyone! So far it has been an amazing experience and has made me a better me.