Hey there, it’s another great day at Lytle’s. Today I want to share another little piece of us with you and help you get to know The Staff better, which is why this is called Meet & Greet Monday.
NAME: Amy Loeser
1. Where were you born?
Walnut Creek, California
2. Do you have any kids?
I have 2 twin girls, Danielle and Hillary who are 20 years old.
3. What is your dream vacation?
Horseback riding in Maui
4. What is your favorite snack food?
5. What is one of your most listened to songs right now?
“Move’s like Jagger” by Maroon 5
6. If you could trade places with anyone, real or imaginary, dead or alive; who would it be and why?
Mother Theresa, what a gal!
7. Do you have any pets?
We have a kitty.
8. Who would be a dream client?
I would like to give Oprah a shot!
9. How did you get started in this business?
My sister dropped me off in front of La Barrs College of Beauty in Redwood City, California and told me to enroll and not to come back until I had.
10. What beauty tip(s) can you share?
Don’t wash your hair daily. Let the natural oils move through the hair. Wear it down the first day and then up or styled differently.