Hey there, it’s another great day at Lytle’s. Today I want to share another little piece of us with you and help you get to know The Staff better, which is why this is called Meet & Greet Monday.
NAME: Austin Scott Trombley
1. How did you get started in the business?
I was born into the business. I am a fourth generation Cosmetologist.
2. What is the most rewarding part fo your job?
The look on a students face when they have an a-ha moment.
3. What is a movie you could watch over and over again?
Into the Wild
4. What is the farthest distance you have traveled fro home?
Either Hawaii or South Mexico
5. Do you have any special skills of talents?
I can Moon walk!!
6. What 3 items would you take with you to a deserted island?
A hatchet, some rope, and a metal match.
7. Why/how did you become a Cosmetologist and Educator?
I wanted to work in the family business.
8. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Austin-taceous, Inspire-able, and Forgetful
9. Who or what inspires you the most?
My grandfather continues to be an inspiration for me even though he passed away over 10 years ago.
10. Do you have any hobbies?
I love hiking and being in nature.