Hey there, it’s another great day at Lytle’s. Today I want to share another little piece of us with you and help you get to know The Staff better, which is why this is called Meet & Greet Monday.
Name: Chuck Kaufman
1. What can you say to future professionals?
Follow your heart
2. Can you give us any words of wisdom that have been passed on to you?
Be honest and be yourself
3. If you could trade places with anyone, real or imaginary, dead or alive; who would it be and why?
No one, I like being myself.
4. Do you have any special skills or talents?
Being calm, don’t over react and listen to people.
5. Do you have any pets?
Yes, two dogs.
6. If you weren’t a Cosmetologist & Educator, what would you be?
I would be a handyman.
7. Why did you become an Educator?
I wanted to help students.
8. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Calm, honest, & dependable
9. You have just won the lottery, what now?
Work until I was replaced, then retire and share some of the money with family.
10. What has been the most significant accomplishment in your life? Why?
Working at this school because I am helping people.