Hey there, it’s another great day at Lytle’s. Today I want to share another little piece of us with you and help you get to know The Staff better, which is why this is called Meet & Greet Monday.
NAME: Deborah Smith
1. How did you get started in this business?
It all started when I began cutting my dolls hair.
2. What is the most rewarding part of your job?
Everyday there are new changes and surprises.
3. What is the farthest distance you have traveled from home?
4. What is your favorite color?
My favorite color is black, which really is the absence of color.
5. Would you rather: cook at home or go out to dinner?
I would rather cook at home.
6. Would you rather: know it all of have it all?
Neither. I would like to know most of it and have some of it.
7. Describe yourself in 3 words.
I would describe myself as spiritual, educated, and happy.
8. You have just won the lottery, what now?
Take the dream vacation and then think about what to do next. Help family.
9. If today was your last day on earth what would you do?
I would get my favorite foods, listen to music, and sit in my garden.
10. What are 3 things that have changed your life?
My child, my house, and my education.