Hey there, it’s another great day at Lytle’s. Today I want to share another little piece of us with you and help you get to know The Staff better, which is why this is called Meet & Greet Monday.
Name: Deborah Smith
1. What beauty tip can you share with us?
Everyone has something that makes them stand out, use that to your advantage.
2. What can you say to future professionals?
The business has been good to me. The reason is that I love it. So work hard and keep up with the trends.
3. What do you like to do with your spare time?
I enjoy reading, camping, gardening and working on my hobbies.
4. What is your dream vacation?
I love architecture so Rome, Egypt, and England.
5. What is your favorite quote?
The impossible just takes longer.
6. Why did you choose Cosmetology and Education as a career?
A lot of women were going into business offices and sitting all day which was hard. I enjoyed moving around and interacting with people more.
7. If you could trade places with anyone, real or imaginary, dead or alive; who would it be and why?
I would trade places with The Lady of the Lake from the Myth’s of Avalon. She was a wealth of knowledge and had a great ability to connect with nature and people.
8. Do you have any special skills or talents?
I have the ability to work with animals, both domestic and exotic.
9. Are there any social causes close to your heart?
I care about environmental issues like clean air & water and not destroying our environment.
10. Would you rather: Live without music or TV.
I would rather live without TV.
11. Would you rather: See a scary movie or one with a happy ending?
I would rather see a movie with a happy ending.
12. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have 2 cats and 1 dog.
13. Who would be a dream client?
Any client who wanted all of the services I had to offer.
14. If you weren’t a Cosmetologist and Educator, what would you be?
I would be a Curator for museums.
15. As a child, what did you dream that you would grow up to be?
I wanted to be an Egyptologist.
16. Which super power would you like to have and why.
I would like to be able to fly so that i would have free travel and a great view all the time.
17. If there was a movie made about your life, who would you like to see play the lead?
18. What has been the most significant accomplishment in your life?
The biggest accomplishment in my life besides my daughter is building our home.
19. Who is your role model?
My brother in law because he was very honest and a very hard worker and still managed to work 2 jobs at 77 years old.
20. What are your 3 most listened to songs right now?
Since I listen to such variety, my most listened to artists and groups are Celtic Thunder, Michael Jackson, The Beach Boys, The Begees and most Classical music.