Hey there, it’s another great day at Lytle’s. Today I want to share another little piece of us with you and help you get to know The Staff better, which is why this is called Meet & Greet Monday.
Name: Eve J. Marcovitch
1. Where were you born?
Los Angeles, Ca
2. Do you have children?
No, but I do have 3 dogs.
3. How did you get started in this business?
My family saw and knew my creativity and pushed me to follow my dreams.
4. What is the most rewarding part of your job?
Making people feel good and them liking their new look.
5. What is the farthest distance you have traveled from home?
The farthest distance I have traveled from home is England.
6. Would you rather: Cook at home or go out to dinner?
I would rather cook at home.
7. Would you rather: see a scary movie or see a movie with a happy ending?
I would rather see a movie with a happy ending.
8. Do you have any pets?
I have 3 dogs: Hunter, Bailey, and Ziggy.
9. If you weren’t a Cosmetologist, what would you be?
I would have been a Chef.
10. As a child what did you dream that you would grow up to be?
Either a Chef or a Teacher.