Hey there, it’s another great day at Lytle’s. Today I want to share another little piece of us with you and help you get to know The Staff better, which is why this is called Meet & Greet Monday.
Name: Farideh “Fari” Saharkhizan
1. Where were you born?
2. Do you have children?
Yes, I have 3 children.
3. What is your dream vacation?
My dream vacation is to travel around Europe and to go to Egypt.
4. What is your favorite snack food?
Mixed nuts, chocolate, Chex Mix.
5. What are your 3 most listened-to songs right now?
– I’m Yours “Jason Mraz”
– Banana Pancakes “Jack Johnson”
– C’mon Talk “Bernhoft”
6. Do you have any special skills or talents?
7. If you weren’t a Cosmetologist and Cosmetology Educator, what would you be?
I would be a teacher.
8. As a child, what did you dream that you would grow up to be?
9. Who or what inspires you the most?
My kids, specifically my youngest daughter Layla, who has taught me to keep on smiling no matter the situation.
10. Do you have any hobbies?