Hey there, it’s another great day at Lytle’s. Today I want to share another little piece of us with you and help you get to know The Staff better, which is why this is called Meet & Greet Monday.
NAME: Gregory Stroud
1. Where were you born?
I was born in Florida
2. Do you have any children?
No, I do not.
3. What is your favorite snack food?
I love pretzels and almonds.
4. What is a movie that you could watch over and over again?
5. Do you have any special skills or talents?
I play guitar in our church band.
6. What 3 items would you take with you to a deserted island?
I would take Duct Tape, Suntan lotion, and Captain Jack Sparrow
7. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Solid, Honest, and Friendly.
8. You have just won the lottery, now what?
Give it away.
9. How did you get started in this business?
My wife owns a hair salon and it was a natural transition to go into business with her.
10. What beauty tip(s) can you give us?
For frizzy hair that you want to be smooth and still have body, use a flat Iron and Velcro rollers. Take a section of hair the size of your Velcro roller, quickly glide the Flat Iron through that section. This will smooth that section and heat it up. Wrap the hair around the roller while it is still warm and then leave it to cool before removing the roller.