Hey there, it’s another great day at Lytle’s. Today I want to share another little piece of us with you and help you get to know The Staff better, which is why this is called Meet & Greet Monday.
NAME: Jennifer Lee Curtice
1. Where were you born?
Santa Rosa, CA
2. Do you have any kids?
Yes, I have 4 children, 2 boys and 2 girls.
3. What do you like to do with your spare time?
Shop!, Garden, and decorate my house.
4. What is your favorite product and why?
Mascara, I love lashes!
5. Can you tell me about your training?
I am a Lytle’s Alumni and then went on to The International Dermal Institute.
6. Why did you choose to become an Esthetician?
My mom was a Cosmetologist and I grew up around it.
7. Would you rather: Cook at home or go out to dinner?
I love going out to dinner.
8. Would you rather: have it all or know it all?
Have it all, I would get too bored if I knew it all.
9. You have just won the lottery, what now?
I would make the biggest positive impact on my children’s schools as possible. Give money to better the public schools in our area.
10. What would you do if you had a time machine?
I would go back to the late 1950’s and learn everything I could about the makeup and beauty tips of that era.