Hey there, it’s another wonderful day here at Lytle’s. Today I want to share another little piece of us with you and help you get to know The Staff better, which is why this is called Meet & Greet Monday.
Name: Kathleen Jo Lytle
1. Where were you born?
Oakland, CA. My Family lived out in the country on High Street, which is now the middle of Highway 17.
2. Do you have children?
I have two of the most amazingly perfect children ever born, my sons Paul and Austin.
3. What is your favorite snack food?
It depends on if I’m being good or bad. If I’m being good it’s crackers and hummus, celery and peanut butter, or popcorn. If not, peanut butter cups or any well-made pastry.
4. What is a movie you could watch over and over again?
Anything on Turner Classic because all the old movies are truly a love of mine.
Alien: 1, 2, & 3
The 5th Element
Terminator: All of them
Eat, Pray, Love
5. If you could trade places with anyone, real or imaginary, dead or alive; who would it be and why?
I LOVE being me! 55 rocks! Trade places? Visit maybe, but never trade places.
6. Do you have any special skills or talents?
Creating art in several mediums is my passion. I also love people, meeting and learning about them and seeing what makes them tick, which makes me a great listener. I also love to tell stories.
7. If you weren’t a Cosmetologist/Owner/Director/Educator, what would you be?
A full-time student, there is so much more I want to learn.
8. As a child, what did you dream that you would grow up to be?
Anything you want to be is what I remember being told. I also remember thinking how fun it will be to find out what I want to be and never really planned it.
9. Do you have any hobbies?
Crystal and leather are my mediums. I love creating hanging beauties, jewelry, and yard art!
10. Do you have any siblings?
I have two brothers, one older and one younger, both beautiful men.