Hey there, it’s another great day at Lytle’s. Today I want to share another little piece of us with you and help you get to know The Staff better, which is why this is called Meet & Greet Monday.
NAME: Kathleen Jo Lytle
1. What can you say to future professionals?
We are in the greatest profession in the world, it is a combination of art, business, and people skills. (My three favorite things) If serving others is something that brings you joy; you can make a living, put kids through college, travel, and retire in the best profession in the world.
2. Can you give us any words of wisdom that have been passed on to you?
There are so many things… The gist of it all is be fair, be honest, be happy. Put love out into the world quietly, one person at a time. Take less than the credit you deserve and accept more fault than you may really be responsible for. The world is a beautiful place, live life to it’s fullest and I will see you on the other side.
3. What is your favorite book?
I love to read but just one favorite book?? My favorite authors are Clive Cussler, Jonathan Kellerman, and Sue Grafton.
4. What is your favorite color?
Red and Orange, and my favorite non- colors are black and white.
5. Would you rather: cook at home or go out to dinner?
Both. There’s nothing better than going out except maybe cooking for my family, but only on special occasions. I love putting on a banquets, but nightly? I am so lucky it is not left to me, my husband is a great cook.
6. Would you rather: know it all or have it all?
I would rather know it all.
7. Which super power would you like to have and why?
I would love to be able to be in two places at once.
8. What is the last book you read?
The Devils Teeth. It’s a great book about the Faralon Islands and history of San Francisco.
9. What is your favorite perfume/cologne?
I love aromas from natural sources, which is why I love oils.
10. Is there anything else that you would like to share?
My Lytle’s Beauty College family is my strength, they make my business. Our heart and soul makes this college a success. TOGETHER WE ROCK!!