Hey there, it’s another great day at Lytle’s. Today I want to share another little piece of us with you and help you get to know The Staff better, which is why this is called Meet & Greet Monday.
NAME: Kimberly Krueger
1. What can you say to future professionals?
This is a tough industry. It may be fun and artistic, but you still have to work really hard to make it a good career.
2. Can you give any words of wisdom that have been passed on to you?
Be the person you want to be, the person you will be proud of.
3. What is your favorite TV show?
I don’t watch a lot of TV, but recently I saw the first 2 episodes of HBO’s Newsroom and LOVED it.
4. What is your favorite book?
I could never pick just one. The Sun also Rises, This Much I know is True, Red Tent, Secret Life of Bees, East of Eden…
5. What 3 items would you take with you to a deserted island?
I would take Esther, Millie, and a blanket.
6. Would you rather: read the book or watch the movie?
I would rather read the book.
7. Why/how did you become an Educator?
It is a great way to use hairdresser skills and have a steady daytime job.
8. Describe yourself in 3 words.
9. Do you have any hobbies?
Gardening, baking and knitting.
10. How has beauty changed your life?
I pay more attention to how my hair looks when I leave the house now.