Hey there, it’s another great day at Lytle’s. Today I want to share another little piece of us with you and help you get to know The Staff better, which is why this is called Meet & Greet Monday.
Name: Linda Williams
1. What is the most rewarding part of your job?
When we have the chance to add to someone’s life experience, and they take a little of that with them when they go.
2. What can you say to future professionals?
Believe in yourself and be willing to do whatever it takes.
3. What is your favorite TV show?
4. What is your favorite quote?
You can either be a good example or a horrible warning.
5. Can you tell us about your training?
I graduated from high school at age 16 and then graduated beauty college and was licensed at 17. I then went on to complete teacher training and become a licensed instructor at age 19. I also complete phase 1 of my teaching credential at UC Berkeley.
6. Why did you choose Cosmetology & Education as a career?
It just felt like a good fit to me.
7. Would you rather know it all of have it all?
Know or have? People who thing that they know it all need to find something new to do because they have nothing left to keep them interested or interesting. I already have more than just about anyone I know and most of them probably wont ever find it. I’m the luckiest person I know.
8. Would you rather: live without music or TV?
I would rather ditch the TV.
9. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Loyal, Happy, and very Lucky.
10. What would you do if you had a time machine?
I would break it, I live in the here and now.