Hey there, it’s another great day at Lytle’s. Today I want to share another little piece of us with you and help you get to know The Staff better, which is why this is called Meet & Greet Monday.
Name: Linda Williams
1. Where were you born?
Santa Rosa, California
2. Do you have any kids?
Yes, I have 4 of my own and 4 step kids. All are pretty much grown.
3. What is your favorite snack food?
4. What is a movie you could watch over and over again?
5. What 3 items would you take with you to a deserted island?
I would take a hammer, blanket, and fire starter.
6. Would you rather read the book or watch the movie?
I would rather read the book for sure.
7. What has been the most significant accomplishment in your life? Why?
I would say my family because they’re the best.
8. How did you get started in this business?
I was the first 16 year old to go through Lytle’s. I started in 1978 and graduated in 1979.
9. What is the farthest distance you have traveled from home?
10. Would you rather cook or go out to eat?
It depends on if I’m alone or with others. If I’m alone I’d rather go out to eat and if I’m with others it’s time to cook on!