Hey there, it’s another great day at Lytle’s. Today I want to share another little piece of us with you and help you get to know The Staff better, which is why this is called Meet & Greet Monday.
Associate Director / Business Manager
15 years with Lytle’s
1. What can you say to future professionals?
Believe in yourself and the possibilities are endless.
2. Can you give us any words of wisdom that have been passed on to you?
Have the courage to try – and the world will be open to you… My father told me that.
3. What is your favorite book?
4. What is your favorite color?
Other than my wardrobe of black? Purple!
5. Would you rather: cook at home or go out to dinner?
I love cooking with friends and family at home and gathering around a table heaping with great food, candles and a nice bottle of wine… but on the other hand have you ever eaten at Soule Domaine in Tahoe ?! Everything is bliss. Ernie Gibson’s is another great place to eat, and while I’m on the subject, Kathy Lytle is an AMAZING cook!
6. Would you rather: know it all or have it all?
Neither really. I hope to always be learning. Have it all? I can’t imagine the trouble that might bring – right?
7. What is the last book you read?
Younger Next Year
8. What has been the most significant accomplishment in your life? Why?
Raising my children, because they are amazing men, kind, honest and loving. My goal was to make them un-divorcable!
9. What are 3 things that have changed your life?
The people, the people, the people! OR People, travel & great books and movies.
10. What is your favorite quote?
“The deeper sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain.” – Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet