Hey there, it’s another great day at Lytle’s. Today I want to share another little piece of us with you and help you get to know The Staff better, which is why this is called Meet & Greet Monday.
Name: Patty Rose
1. Where were you born?
Oakland Hills (California)
2. How did you get started in this business?
Kathy Lytle and I met many years ago on a once a year all girls houseboat trip. We were immediately fast friends. When I decided to move tot he area she began asking me to come to work for her. Not being a beauty kind of girl, I hesitated for a few years but eventually, her persuasive personality won me over. That was over 15 years ago!
3. What is your favorite snack food?
4. What is a movie that you could watch over and over again?
Across The Universe, The Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood, Independence Day
5. What 3 items would you take to a deserted island?
My family, friends, and food.
6. Would you rather: read the book or watch the movie?
Hmmm… I like to do both. I am not one to judge them against each other, rather I like to enjoy each one on it’s merits.
7. What would you do if you had a time machine?
Bring Justin back…
8. Which super power would you like to have and why?
I would like to be able to teleport. Or at least fly. (I love travel.)
9. What is the most rewarding part of your job?
Watching our wonderful students as well as Lytle’s amazing staff blossom in this nurturing environment.
10.What is your favorite TV show?
Old Friends or Mash reruns. I like things with a message or that make you laugh.