Hey there, it’s another great day at Lytle’s. Today I want to share another little piece of us with you and help you get to know The Staff better, which is why this is called Meet & Greet Monday.
NAME: Shenaya Muniz
1. Where were you born?
Santa Rosa, California
2. Do you have any kids?
No, just pets.
3. What is a movie you could watch over and over again?
A Bronx Tale, Step Brothers, and The Notebook.
4. What is the farthest distance you have traveled from home?
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
5. What 3 items would you take with you to a deserted island?
A genie lamp to grant me wishes, sunscreen, and my Iphone. (My genie would get me wi-fi.)
6. Would you rather read the book or watch the movie?
Watch a movie, that way I can enjoy it with other people at the same time.
7. Why/how did you become an Esthetician?
I needed a change in my career and have always been interested in Esthetics so I attended an Orientation, met the staff, and knew this is where I needed to be… The rest is history.
8. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Loyal, Outgoing, and Positive
9. How has beauty changed your life?
I think beauty can and does change everyone’s life. When you feel your best and look your best, you are your best.
10. Do you have any siblings? If yes, how many?
Yes, I have 1 brother and 2 sisters that are all younger than me.