It’s Wednesday, which means it’s time for The Wall of Fame. The Wall of Fame is our chance to show off our Student of the Week and let you learn a little bit about each one of our amazing students here at Lytle’s.
This week we honor Allison Bailey!
Name: Allison Bailey
Hometown: Santa Rosa, California
Current Hours: 1517
Graduation Date: October 3, 2012
1. What made you choose beauty as a career?
In high school I did a community service project at a salon and I enjoyed the atmosphere as well as seeing how happy the clients were when they left.
2. How did you decide to enroll at Lytle’s?
I live right down the street and I had heard how great of a school it is.
3. What is life like outside of school?
I don’t really have a life…
4. What is your most memorable experience here at Lytle’s?
My most memorable experience here at Lytle’s is Linda’s “Anatomy Rap”.
5. How has beauty changed your life?
I’ve learned that you have to work hard for your goals to be accomplished but anything I set my mind to, I feel like I can do.
6. Where do you see yourself after graduation?
Los Angeles, CA – Makin’ Bank!
7. Do you have nay advice for anyone thinking about beauty as a career?
It’s hard work but if you’re up for the challenge, go for it!