It’s Wednesday, which means it’s time for The Wall fo Fame. The Wall of Fame is our chance to show off our Student of the Week and let you learn a little about each amazing student here at Lytle’s.
This week we honor Brittani Kelly!!
Name: Brittani Kelly
Hometown: Windsor, California
Current Hours: 1514
Graduation Date: October 16, 2012
1. What made you choose beauty as a career?
I’ve always wanted to be a Cosmetologist, I am a very creative person. Two of my cousins are Hairstylist’s and after going to them to get my hair done over the years, I have wanted to do this ever since.
2. How did you decide to enroll at Lytle’s?
I came to Lytle’s for a walk through last year and fell in love with it! The students and teachers are amazing here and I knew it would be a good fit for me.
3. What is life like outside of school?
Outside of school, I like to spend time with my friends and family.
4. What is your most memorable experience here at Lytle’s?
My most memorable experience has been becoming such good friends with my class. Everyone is so supportive of each other and it makes i so fun to come to school everyday.
5. How has beauty changed your life?
Beauty has changed my life by showing me how you really can make somebody’s day so much better by just coloring, cutting, or blow styling their hair. I love that!
6. Where do you see yourself after graduation?
After I graduate, I see myself assisting at a salon, continuing my education on color, and working full time.
7. Do you have any advice to anyone thinking about beauty as a career?
My advice would be to shadow schools and salons to get a feel of what it’s like working in a salon.