It’s Wednesday, which means it’s time for The Wall of Fame. The Wall of Fame is our chance to show off our Student of the Week and let you learn a little bit about each amazing student here at Lytle’s.
This week we honor Kaitlinn Bour!!
Name: Kaitlinn Bour
Hometown: Kelseyville, CA
Current Hours: 1400
Graduation Date: 9/29/12
1. What made you choose beauty as a career?
Beauty is everything I’m passionate about. I love making people feel good about themselves.
2. How did you decide to enroll at Lytle’s?
A family friend told me about Lytle’s.
3. What is life like outside of school?
I’d rather be here…
4. What is your most memorable experience here at Lytle’s?
The first day meeting all of my now best friends!
5. How has beauty changed your life?
Everyday I’m doing what I love and feeling confident in it. I wouldn’t trade it for the world.
6. Where do you see yourself after graduation?
7. Do you have any advice to anyone thinking about beauty as a career?
It’s not as easy as it seems, you have to love what you do but its so much fun!