It’s Wednesday, which means it’s time for The Wall of Fame. The Wall of Fame is our chance to show off our Student of the Week and let you learn a little bit about each amazing student here at Lytle’s.
This week we honor Katie Llopis!!
Hometown: Cotati, CA
Current Hours: 1417
Graduation Date: 9/7/12
1. What made you choose beauty as a career?
I’ve always loved the fashiion & hair industry and I wanted to have a career that I love.
2. How did you decide to enroll at Lytle’s?
After researching a few different schools and talking to past students, I felt that this was the best place for me.
3. What is life like outside of school?
Busy, but fun. I seem to balance work, friends, and family in the little time I have.
4. What is your most memorable experience here at Lytle’s?
Traveling to the Hair Show in San Jose with a big group of students from school. We had so many great memories that all of us will never forget.
5. How has beauty changed your life?
It has made me a more confident person and it is a great feeling to pass hte confidence on to someone else.
6. Where do you see yourself after graduation?
I see myself working in a high end salon with a great group of people.
7. Do you have any advice for anyone thinking about beauty as a career?
Be sure it is what you want. It’s a lot of hard work, but totally worth it.