It’s Wednesday, which means it’s time for The Wall of Fame. The Wall of Fame is our chance to show off our Student of the Week and let you learn a little bit about each one of our amazing students here at Lytle’s.
This week we honor Shelby Luginbill!
Name: Shelby Luginbill
Hometown: Cloverdale, CA
Current hours: 1484
Graduation Date: September 25, 2012
1. What made you choose beauty as a career?
I always loved going to the salon when I was younger and I always wanted to be just like the girls doing my hair.
2. How did you decide to enroll at Lytle’s?
I had friends who went to school here and I came to get my hair done one time and fell in love with the school.
3. What is life like outside of school?
Boring, because I miss my beauty school girls!
4. What is your most memorable experience here at Lytle’s?
Every moment with Andre.
5. How has beauty changed your life?
I love making people feel beautiful, it’s crazy how a haircut or some color can make a person’s day better.
6. Where do you see yourself after graduation?
I plan on assisting somewhere and someday hope to move to Los Angeles.
7. Do you have any advice to anyone thinking about beauty as a career?