It’s Wednesday, which means it’s time for The Wall of Fame. The Wall of Fame is our chance to show off our Student of the Week and let you learn a little bit about each one of our amazing students here at Lytle’s.
Name: Stephanie Billings
Hometown: Rohnert Park, CA
Current Hours: 1572.75
Graduation Date: August 24, 2012
1. What made you choose beauty as a career?
I like to make people feel beautiful.
2. How did you decide to enroll at Lytle’s?
My hairdresser wnet to school here and told me what a great school it is.
3. What is life like outside of school?
What Life?? Ha Ha
4. What is your most memorable experience here at Lytle’s?
I can’t choose just one, every experience has been amazing!
5. How has beauty changed your life?
It’s made me more creative and able to see the ebauty in everyone and everything.
6. Where do you see yourself after graduation?
I see myself working in a salon for a few years and then evtually doing hair on movie and television sets.
7. Do you have any advice to anyone thinking about beauty as a career?
You really have to want this. It’s hard word and can get really stressful at times but in the end it’s so rewarding and sow orth it.