Hey there, it’s another great day at Lytle’s. Today I want to share another little piece of us with you and help you get to know The Staff better, which is why this is called Meet & Greet Monday.
Name: Shenaya Muniz
1. What can you say to future professionals?
Don’t be afraid to start “at the bottom” and work your way up, you will learn so much. Also, don’t forget that every single person is a potential client.
2. What do you like to do with your spare time?
I enjoy hanging out with friends and family, BBQ’s, movies, watching football, cooking, reading, and shopping.
3. What is your dream vacation?
Fiji, in one of those huts over the water.
4. What is your favorite snack food?
Frozen Yogurt, Popcorn, Pretzels, and Hummus.
5. What is your favorite quote?
“don’t gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold” & “Don’t try to understand everything because sometimes it’s not meant to be understood, but to be accepted.”
6. What can you tell me about your training?
I had a great experience here at Lytle’s. It was a lot of work but a lot of fun too. I am so grateful for every experience and I only wish I would have done it sooner.
7. Why did you choose Esthetics and Education as a career?
I have always felt like I belonged in the beauty industry in one way or another. I love all things beauty, it’s just a passion of mine.
8. Are there any social causes close to your heart?
Anything that has to do with kids or animals. They are so innocent and depend on us as their voice.
9. If you could trade places with anyone, real or imaginary, dead or alive; who would it be and why?
I don’t know that I would want to trade places but I would love to hang out with Chelsea Handler just because she’s successful and funny. She seems like she would be fun to be around.
10. Would you rather: live without music or TV?
I would rather live without TV, music is the universal language.
11. Would you rather: See a scary movie or one with a happy ending?
I don’t do well with scary movies, so I’ll stick with happy and funny movies.
12. Who would be a dream client?
Someone else in the industry so we can trade services.
13. If you weren’t an Esthetician, what would you be?
I think it would be fun to own a cute boutique.
14. As a child what did you dream that you would grow up to be?
I thought that I would be a Makeup Artist for movie stars or a Raiderette.
15. Which super power would you like to have?
I would like to have the ability to be invisible.
16. If there was a movie made about your life, who would you like to see play the lead?
Eva Longoria or Rachel McAdams.
17. Who is your role model?
My Parents. They have both worked so hard and have come so far. I admire their determination and perseverance.
18. Who or what inspires you most?
Positive, successful people who help encourage and guide other people to become successful as well.
19. Do you have any hobbies?
Cooking and trying new recipes.
20. What is your favorite perfume or cologne?
For cologne, I love Gucci Envy or Chrome and for perfume Marc Jacobs and D&G No. 3 L’Imperatrice.