Starting your new career is easy! Contact Lytle’s Beauty College today for information on all of our programs. Our Admissions Team is committed to guiding you through the admissions, financing, and/or financial aid steps to enroll and begin your path to success.
You are invited to join us for a ZOOM Open House. This is a mandatory first step to enrollment and is designed to help you gain insightful information about the beauty industry, as well as Lytle’s Redwood Empire Beauty College.
The Open House begins promptly at 11:00 am via ZOOM on the following dates. Please contact our Admissions Team to attend one of the next Open House dates
|Open House Dates 2022:|
|June 29th, 2022||July 27th, 2022||August 10th, 2022|
|August 31st, 2022||September 21st, 2022||October 12th, 2022|
|November 2nd, 2022||December 14th, 2022|
- Applicants must be at least eighteen years of age to enroll (you may start the enrollment process prior to turning eighteen).
- Applicants must be a citizen of the USA, or an eligible non-citizen and may be required to provide proof of citizenship status.
- Submit completed Enrollment Application.
- Applicants must have completed high school and provide their official high school transcripts, or have completed the 10th grade and provide a General Education Development Certificate (GED) or an equivalent certificate, or California High School Proficiency Examination Certificate (CHSPE) or provide a state certification of home-school completion. This College does not accept Ability to Benefit.
- Submit a 250-Word Essay reflecting your personal and professional history, as well as how this has influenced your decision to join the Cosmetology or Esthetician field.
- Have a professional reference complete a Letter of Recommendation form.
- Pass the institution’s entrance exam with a score of 75% or higher.
The College determines eligibility through the admissions process and the entrance exam. However, we are a privately owned college, and we reserve the right of limiting enrollment to those who show an aptitude for Cosmetology/Esthetician training. We may reject anyone unable to benefit from, or adapt to the profession.
NOTE: The Board of Barbering and Cosmetology also requires information regarding misdemeanors and felonies. If this applies to you it will be necessary to let an Admissions Representative know and provide a copy of the criminal record. An additional application may need to be completed for the Board of Barbering & Cosmetology. This question may determine your eligibility to take the state exam.
Admissions Appointment – Final Enrollment Step
During your ZOOM admissions appointment, your Admissions Advisor will:
- Meet with you and review enrollment requirements.
- Review financing and/or financial aid.
- Schedule you for the next available class start date.
- Accept your $100 non-refundable class deposit.