Starting your new career is easy! Contact Lytle’s Beauty College today for information on all of our programs. Our Admissions Team is committed to guiding you through the admissions, financing, and/or financial aid steps to enroll and begin your path to success.
You are invited to join us for an Open House and/or schedule an Admissions Appointment. To receive an enrollment packet right away, click here.
Open House and Santa Rosa Campus Tour
This is designed to help you gain insightful information about the beauty industry, as well as Lytle’s Redwood Empire Beauty College, Inc.
The Open House begins promptly at 11:00 am on the following dates.
|Wed, Jan. 09, 2019||Wed, Mar. 20, 2019||Wed, Jun. 26, 2019||Wed, Sep. 25, 2019|
|Wed, Jan. 23, 2019||Wed, Apr. 03, 2019||Wed, Jul. 17, 2019||Wed, Oct. 09 2019|
|Wed, Jan. 30, 2019||Wed, Apr. 17, 2019||Wed, Jul. 31, 2019||Wed, Oct. 23, 2019|
|Wed, Feb. 06, 2019||Wed, May 01, 2019||Wed, Aug. 07, 2019||Wed, Nov. 06, 2019|
|Wed, Feb. 27, 2019||Wed, May 15, 2019||Wed, Aug. 21, 2019||Wed, Nov. 20, 2019|
|Wed, Mar. 06, 2019||Wed, Jun. 05, 2019||Wed, Sep. 04, 2019||Wed, Dec. 11, 2019|
*Please be on time. We are sorry, but late attendees may be rescheduled.
During your admissions appointment, your Admissions Leader will:
- Meet with you and collect your Enrollment Application and other completed paperwork.
- Take you on a tour if you have not already done so.
- Review enrollment requirements.
- Administer an entrance exam.
- Review financing and/or financial aid.
- Schedule you for the next available class start date.
- Applicants must be at least eighteen years of age to enroll (you may start the enrollment process prior to turning eighteen).
- Applicants must be a citizen of the USA, or an eligible non-citizen and may be required to provide proof of citizenship status.
- Submit completed Enrollment Application.
- Applicants must have completed high school and provide their official high school transcripts, or have completed the 10th grade and provide a General Education Development Certificate (GED) or an equivalent certificate, or California High School Proficiency Examination Certificate (CHSPE) or provide a state certification of home-school completion. This College does not accept Ability to Benefit.
- Submit a 250-Word Essay reflecting your personal and professional history, as well as how this has influenced your decision to join the Cosmetology or Esthetician field.
- Have a professional reference complete a Letter of Recommendation form.
- Pass the institution’s entrance exam, with a score of 75% or higher.
- Provide a $100.00 non-refundable enrollment deposit.
*You may also fast-track your appointment by completing and bringing to your Admissions Appointment the applicable Enrollment Requirements listed below.
The College determines eligibility through the admissions process and the entrance exam. However, we are a privately owned college, and we reserve the right of limiting enrollment to those who show an aptitude for Cosmetology/Esthetician training. We may reject anyone unable to benefit from, or adapt to the profession.
NOTE: The Board of Barbering and Cosmetology also requires information regarding misdemeanors and felonies. If this applies to you it will be necessary to let an Admissions Representative know and provide a copy of the criminal record. An additional application may need to be completed for the Board of Barbering & Cosmetology. This question may determine your eligibility to take the state exam.